Welcome to Gaming and Destinations Casino Chef Showdown!
We started with 13 casino chefs from throughout the region. After a round of voting, we have narrowed it down to the Final Four who are competing now to make it to the final round and a chance to be crowned the Culinary King or Queen of the Casino! CAST YOUR VOTE!
Round two of voting runs through Friday, July 20, and will determine our final two contestants.
- Chef Debbie Dear from Sam’s Town – Tunica, MS
- Chef Deandre Frost from Boomtown Casino – Biloxi, MS
- Chef Mark Kimball from Hollywood Casino – Tunica, MS
- Chef Shawn Mac from Greektown Casino – Detroit, MI
The third, and final, round of voting will take place July 23 to July 27 and will determine this year’s Casino Culinary King or Queen.
By voting, you will be entered to win the Ultimate Casino Culinary Getaway so be sure to vote every round!
The Ultimate Casino Culinary Getaway package includes:
- Overnight accommodations at the casino of your choice (Must be an approved G&D property)
- Dinner for two at the premier restaurant at the property (Excludes alcohol)
- $100 Gambling Money
- $100 Gas/Travel Money
- Your trip review published in an upcoming edition of Gaming & Destinations
*Must be 21 or older to be eligible. Cannot be on any self opt-out or exclusion program from any casino. One entry per person.
Special thanks to all of the participating Casino Chef’s in this year’s contest!