Chef Greg Hargrow from Sam’s Town Casino & Hotel – Tunica, Mississippi
- 8 3 oz. Snapper portions
- 5-6 tomatoes Sliced
- 1.5 lbs. fresh spinach
- 1 lb. drawn butter
- 16 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 5 pint strawberry sauce & garnish
- 6 oz. white wine
- 12 king crab claws (shell removed)
- 1 oz. micro greens for garnish
- 4 lemon slices
- Salt & Pepper
- Shallot minced
- Season the snapper portions with salt and pepper and grill on the broiler to 145 degrees.
- Steam crab claws until hot.
- Saute spinach in butter. Remove spinach. Then add wine and shallots and reduce to 1/3. Add heavy cream and strawberries and reduce to 1/3. Strain through a cheese cloth and keep warm.
- Sear tomatoes and place in the center of the plate, top with the reduced spinach and stack the fish filet on top with a lemon slice and 1/2 strawberry and micro greens.
- Drizzle the sauce around the fish and serve.